As most of our tours and services are considered “Private Charters”, we see our strength in being able to give our visitors the vessel to themselves, rather than just selling a ‘seat’.
This makes us competitive and affordable where a family or small group would like exclusive use for the day so we may also tailor a trip for them without having to consider others.
We are also able to start and finish our Private Charters outside the normal hours of scheduled tours which makes us ideal for that “Sunrise” or “Sunset” occasion.
Where a Private Charter is booked ahead, there are often changes in requests and timetables., especially special events such as weddings, filming and locations and you will find Whitsunday Paradise Explorer very accommodating to these alterations.
There is no minimum number of passengers required for a private charter, however the minimum cost of charter is 2.5 hours at the current hourly rate for our vessels.
Contact us to book your private charter today.
Subject to review
- Private day tours for Couples only
- Private charters for family groups
- Private charters for mixed groups
- Private Whale Watching Tours departing from either Airlie Beach or *Bowen.
- Shared charters (Indigenous Tour and Whale Watching Tours)
WHAT IS SUPPLIED:
- Guest towels and sun umbrella (full day trips)
- Drinking water, Ice and Eski – all trips.
- Snorkel equipment.
- Stinger Suits during summer season (a small sanitization fee is required)
- Catering on Full Day charterers (you may also BYO)
WHAT IS NOT SUPPLIED:
- “By the Seat” or “Shared” charters – We are happy for you to get a group together.
- Alcohol – you are most welcome to BYO.
- Fishing or Scuba Diving – we do not get involved in these activities.